For more details email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Up for sale is a 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 that has been updated to the look of a 2003 V8. You will not find a cleaner
Esprit and none more sorted out than this one! Car has 95, XXX miles but everything is new! All maintenance work and
mechanical work was done by the reowned Lotus Prepared by Claudius. AC blows cold and heater blows hot. Back in
1994 this car was blistering fast with the factory claiming it's 0-60 time of only 4.7 sec and a top speed of 170
mph. Still not too bad by today's standards and can keep up with the best of the best. This may not be a super car
but it is an exotic. Head turner, people are always taking photos of the car on the freeway. I have paperwork for
all work done while in my possession.
The following was done within the last 2, 000 miles:
- Brand new engine including all sensors, engine mounts, and with forged pistons and ARP studs,
- New water pump,
- All new belts,
- Brand new brake system replacing the troublesome and discontinued GM brake switch and I am not talking about
rotors and calipers, I mean the ENTIRE brake system,
- Brand new STAINLESS STEEL gas tanks,
- New adjustable struts from firmness to ride height,
- New hoses and plug wires,
- New seals for Transmission,
- New fuel pressure regulator,
Other things done while in my possession:
- S4s Chip bringing an already light car to over 300HP boosting 1.2 bar.
- V8 Seats in mint condition,
- V8 door cards in mint condition,
- New Raid Steering wheel with airbag replacing the ugly GM wheel,
- New floor mats,
- New 2003 LED Tail lights and panel,
- New custom HID head lights and fogs.
- New custom wheels made specifically for the Esprit. 18x9F and 19x11R, tires are 235/35F and 305/30R
- V8 Wing,
- V8 Antena,
- New radio with blue tooth and USB input,
- New Brembo Brakes up front,
I have not gone cheap on this car. I am sad to have to let it go to make room for a new car that I have my eye on
but also in zero rush. I will let the photos tell the story.
Only small issue is that there is a faint fuel smell when the tanks are filled full. I believe it is the gasket at
the top of the tank for the fuel gauge sending unit.